In order to blend the cool, fragrant green tea with sweet, green tea, you need to prepare the following ingredients:
– 3 liters of hot boiling water
– 2 slices of fresh ginger
– 200 gr fresh raw tea leaves (should choose dark and not crushed leaves).
The steps for making green tea include the following steps:
– Soak tea leaves through water, soak about 10 riches to wash away the dirt on the leaves and reduce the acridness of tea.
– Use boiling water to rinse through a kettle or tea kettle.
– Light leaf tea leaves for broken leaves but not crushed. Then put the tea leaves in the bottle and drop 2 slices of fresh ginger in the water, add about half a liter of boiling water to the tea and then pour the water away.
– Pour the remaining water and warm, not cover the bottle and let the tea soak in water for 20 minutes.
– You can add a cold stone to the jar after the tea has soaked so that the tea is transparent green.
With this phase book, you have a delicious teapot and a delicious taste to enjoy with your family.
The above is APACO’s share of how to make green tea, hope that the above information will help you to help you have delicious tea pots with your family to enjoy every day.